Win free tickets to Agent Reboot
Technology in real estate—and the world around us—is advancing so quickly, keeping up can seem overwhelming. Yet realtors need to learn to use high-tech tools to be more efficient and to reach wider audiences.
Inman News, the leading online news source for the real estate industry, is returning to Honolulu next week with an all-day tech workshop at the Hyatt Regency Waikiki called “Agent Reboot.”
On Wednesday, August 15, Hawaii realtors will learn how to use the latest marketing tools and techniques to grow their business. Topics include:
- Live Demo: I suck at Twitter, please help me
- How to generate business using Facebook
- Simple and affordable ways to use video
- Top five Zillow Tips to get more contacts
- Live Demo: Transform your back end business with free tools from Google
- How conventional media is limiting your income
- Live Facebook Drill Down: Content Strategy
- Marketing your marketing
- There is an app for that
- Untangling the web
- Live Facebook Drill Down: Intermediate—Ads & Tagging
- How do you nurture your clients?
- Live Facebook Drill Down: Avoiding a Social Media Disaster
- How to reach consumers in a technology era
On the fence about going? You can win a free ticket here! Post to the HONOLULU Magazine page (click here) and tell us what you want to learn at Agent Reboot. We'll be selecting two winners on Monday, August 13. You can only post once, so be creative and make sure to tell your friends and colleagues.
For more information on Agent Reboot, click here.
Posted on Thursday, August 9, 2012 in Permalink