Fashion Plate pop-up boutique at Hifi Coop and Cookspace
Congratulations, you made it into the office today! We weren't sure you could drag yourself out of bed, what with the sky falling down and all.
Just make sure you do the same this Sunday for Fashion Plate, the first-ever joint pop-up boutique between Hifi Coop and newly-opened Cookspace on the second floor of Ward Warehouse. For four hours, both will hold an open house featuring local vendors and products that span the gamut from fashion and accessories to food and home decor. (Hint: this would be the perfect place to start shopping for a Mother's Day gift.)
Below, a small sampling of what you'll find...
...at Hifi Coop.
- Melinda Y. Butler: heart earrings with Swarovski pearls, bezel set rings, multi-strand pear earrings with Swarovski crystals and cubic zirconias, and more.
- Sample sale featuring Florencia Arias (tribal-printed dresses, skirts and maxis for no more than $65) and Beverly Horton (soft rayon-lycra blend tunics and dresses in zig zag, tie-dye and burnout prints that top out at $100).
- Back in Time: vintage-inspired aprons handsewn in Haleiwa with new North Shore prints and flirty polka dot ruffles.
- H&K Handbags: multi-patterned wallet clutches, handbags, and weekenders in lavender-accented dandelion and dog prints, and punchy red-and-blue color combos.
- Makaha Mangoes: lessons on preserving and preparing mangoes (hello, new favorite recipes!) with possible selection of fruits for sale.
- Lauren Roth: live painting of fruits and vegetables on 5-by-5-inch canvases, plus small and large original prints and handpainted hats.
- Peace Cafe: an assortment of drinks and vegan pastries, plus a Mother's Day gift box of smaller-sized sweets.
- Peaces of Shae: pink and lavender handprinted dish towels and reusable gift tags layered with burlap, lace and chalkboard paper, colored chalk included.
- Quince: wildly colorful French Bull paring knives, cutting boards, and trays, plus sleek Canvas Home cake stands, coffee cups, and dishes.
Fashion Plate pop-up boutique takes place at Hifi Coop and Cookspace this Sunday, 11 a.m.-3 p.m., Ward Warehouse, 2nd Floor. Track updates and details on Facebook.
Posted on Wednesday, April 24, 2013 in Permalink