Sponsored Edition: Post-Meal Deals at Alliway
Thanksgiving to-do list:
1. Pile the plate. Thrice if necessary.
3. Worry about how you’re ever going to find gifts for your family and friends that they’ll love and you can afford.
4. Make way to Alliway to find something for everyone (even yourself) on your Christmas list.
Starting bright and early Friday, and lasting through Sunday, Alliway at Ward Warehouse hosts their second annual holiday open house, so head over to eat, drink and shop all the deals.There’s way more to check out than just the shop’s namesake classy and chic jewelry. Owner Allison Kim-Czerniak combs the country and beyond to scout all kinds of eclectic gifts and treasures – from uber-cool retro aprons from Okano Designs to trendy arm candy (read: handbags!) from celeb-fave Melie Bianco.
Tryptophan hangover or not, you'll want to arrive early Friday to sip mimosas and nibble fresh-baked pastries from Coffee Talk while getting first dibs on the special deals offered all weekend, including:
• 40 percent off Alliway and Backstreet jewelry
• 20 percent off all other regular priced merchandise
• An extra 20 percent off the Cheap Thrills section, where everything is already 40 to 60 percent off
And just to prove that it’s best to give and receive, you’ll get a signature Alliway charm necklace (valued at over $35) when you spend $100 or more.
At the end of the day, you’ll have nearly all your holiday shopping out of the way early. And come Christmas morning, your budget will still be intact.
Now that’s something to be thankful for.
Alliway Holiday Open House, Friday, November 28 to Sunday November 30. Alliway boutique, Ward Warehouse, 808.589.1141. www.alliway.com
Posted on Monday, November 24, 2008 in Permalink