Hour to the People
Honolulu Night Market to host early bird warehouse trunk show
They, the people of Honolulu Night Market...
...in order to form a more perfect shopping experience,
...offer sweet discounts,
...reward the early birds and
...secure the blessings of unique, affordable holiday gifts to ourselves and our posterity, do ordain and establish a special warehouse-wide trunk show at Honolulu Night Market.
(Well, at least for one night. We'll see what happens after that.)
All Pinch of Salt vendors shall honor a discount that must run, at minimum, between the hours of six and seven o'clock.
- Indi Ocean Designs: 20 percent off everything
- Avant Pop
- Panacea Designs: 20 percent off all rings
- Londyn Empire Fashions: select two maxi dresses at 20 percent off
- Jana Lam
- Oahugrown Clothing: 20 percent off wahine trucker hats
- Filthy Farmgirl
- Aloha Sailor
- Happy Town Hawaii: two wine totes for $20
- Vermilli: 20 percent off all tops
- Keiki Elements: 20 percent off everything
- Treehouse: 40 percent off all kids arts and crafts kits, select T-shirts and caps
- Salt + Sand: select items for 20 percent off
- Bamboo Sky: 50 percent or more off everything
- Ocean Dreams Hawaii: 20 percent off all sunrise shell jewelry
Special retail pop-up:
- Issa de' mar: 30 percent off swimwear (20 percent off the rest of the night) and 40 percent off cover-ups all night
- Roam Hawaii: $10 off Samudra collaboration pouches
- MB by Matt Bruening: 20 percent off Sunny kimono in Tapestry, Instagram specials (@mattbruening and @mb_bymattbruening) all night
And, as declared yesterday, Handmade Life, Lei Chic's featured designer for November, shall offer both general and Lei-Chic-exclusive discounts all night long. Update: thanks to a very last-minute delivery, designer Erin Powers shall debut men's logo tees and snapbacks as well.
Honolulu Night Market's artists shall set up tents in the parking lot behind Pinch of Salt to partake in the trunk show.
From left: Mia jumpsuit, Dawn dress, Reid asymmetrical maxi. Photo by Andrew Tran.
At 8 o'clock, women's fashion designer Matt Bruening shall showcase his new MB resort collection, Morning View, styled by Lindsey Higa. Said collection shall be inspired by a stunning sunrise in Makaha with rich colors, fluid fabrics and soft, flattering silhouettes. Like what you see? Good news: each piece shall be available for sale inside Pinch of Salt.
Because thou must always have the inalienable right to shop.
Honolulu Night Market takes place Saturday, 6-11 p.m., at 683 Auahi St. For more information, visit Honolulu Night Market's website or download the Honolulu Night Market app, free on iTunes and Google Play.
Posted on Wednesday, November 13, 2013 in Permalink